Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training Nov 28th – 29th
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training
With Scrum Alliance A-CSPO Certification
You’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) who’s focused on maximizing business value and product backlog optimization to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification in NextUp’s interactive two-day class.
Who will Benefit?
NextUp’s A-CSPO is ideal for anyone interested in advanced concepts and techniques for product management as well as Product Owners, product managers, project managers, business analysts, executives, Scrum Masters, and Agile coaches.
What You’ll Learn
This course builds on foundational knowledge and implementation skills that go beyond the basics. Through our A-CSPO training, you’ll learn to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express product backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
What’s In It For You
- The average annual Product Owner salary is 105,411 according to ZipRecruiter.
- A projected 24% annual job growth for Product Owners.
- Claim 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- Claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs).
About Included In This Course
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Digital copies of all class materials and templates
- Dedicated customer support and scheduling flexibility
- Access to NextUp’s original content like blogs and webinars as well as trainer office hours
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.