Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Training Oct 11th – 12th
Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) Training
With Scrum Alliance A-CSM Certification
NextUp’s two-day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) training provides a deeper understanding of Agile principles, building on foundational Scrum knowledge and strengthening skills to implement Scrum within your organization and teams. A-CSM training helps students validate their knowledge and skills as Scrum Masters, while opening themselves to new career opportunities such as Agile coaching. Facilitated discussions, exercises, games, and videos are interwoven throughout the course to engage students and bring lessons to life.
Who will Benefit?
This course is ideal for experienced Scrum Masters, aspiring Agile coaches, Agile leaders, and anyone interested in taking an in-depth dive into Scrum and Agile methods. Students must be certified Scrum Masters with one or more year of work experience in the role to claim their A-CSM certification.
What You’ll Learn
Our A-CSM course covers techniques and skills that go beyond the basics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics. From there, the curriculum includes how to:
- Facilitate dialog between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, and low motivation
- Help your company adopt Scrum and scale Agile and Scrum practices beyond a single team
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition as the Agile expert at your Company
What’s In It For You
- The average annual Scrum Master salary is $118,353 according to ZipRecruiter.
- Typical job titles include Scrum Master, delivery lead, program manager, project lead, and more.
- Access resources designed to help you succeed long after the class is done.
- Claim 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- Claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs).
About Included In This Course
- Certification and exam fees
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Digital copies of all class materials and templates
- Dedicated customer support and scheduling flexibility
- Access to NextUp’s original content like blogs and webinars as well as trainer office hours
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.