Agile Testing (ICP-TST) Nov 6th – 8th
Agile Testing: ICP-TST Certification
In collaboration with AgileLab, Agile Testing is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Testing Track.
This certification focuses primarily on agile testing techniques, processes, the agile mindset and the role of an agile tester.
Learning outcomes for this course include the ability to distinguish and “agilize” the different types of testing and understand how business, development, and testing personnel best collaborate on an agile development cadence. In addition, course participants will learn agile test strategies and techniques related to release planning, testing within iterations, regression testing, performance testing, pre-deployment, and production support testing.
The training program is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile).
Who will Benefit?
- Manual QA engineer
- Automation QA engineer
- QA manager / lead
- Project manager
- Delivery manager
- Software engineer
Agile for QA Engineer
- Organization of Agile processes in manual testing:building an effective team based on Agile principles and values;
- QA engineer role in the Agile team;
- organization of the transition from the traditional testing approach to Agile;
- team-based approach in testing;
- agile approach in maintaining test documentation and defect management;
- building collaboration between QA engineer and developers in a team.
Agile for Automation QA Engineer Building automated testing processes:
- A new look at the classic automation pyramid and its adaptation to real projects;
- building an automation strategy on a project;
- transition from traditional product delivery approaches to CI (continuous integration) / CD (continuous delivery);
- continuous testing process;
- implementation of testing in development, collaboration QA engineer with developer;
- transition to development through testing (TDD / BDD / ATDD).
Agile for QA manager
Organization of Agile process within QA teams and their interaction with each other:
- building an effective QA team;
- building a strategy for manual and automated testing on real projects;
- analysis and improvement of existing processes in testing;
- coordination of a distributed and multicultural team;
- building communication between multiple QA teams;
- working Agile metrics in testing.
Agile for Software Development Engineer Organization of collaboration between QA and developer, the introduction of testing into the development pipeline:
- continuous communication between QA engineer and developer;
- transition to development through testing (TDD / BDD / ATDD);
- automated testing and static code analysis for developers;
- introduction of automated testing in the delivery pipeline.
This training helps to:
- learn consistent and structured software testing approach inside an organization;
- start developing a new product using the principles of Agile testing;
- transform work in existing projects.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.