Agility in HR (ICP-AHR) Nov 8th – 10th
Agile Testing: ICP-AHR Certification
In collaboration with AgileLab.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, HR professionals are confronted with many new and complex challenges that demand a high degree of flexibility and courage, whether they have already cultivated these attributes or are in the process of doing so.
That is why it is critical to acquire specialized skills such as Management3.0, PeopleOPS, etc., to stay flexible, provide value, and, most importantly, demonstrate these abilities to the wider organization.
By developing these competencies, HR transcends its traditional role as a service provider and becomes a trusted partner to the business, wielding a meaningful influence on the acceleration and advancement of the organization’s business processes in terms of both product development and transformative change. Consequently, human resources plays a critical role in shaping the future of the business, and the acquisition of specialist skills is an essential component of success.
The training program is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile).
Who will Benefit?
- HR professionals, from HR managers and HR business partners to HR product owners and chief product officers;
- Entrepreneurs and consultants who are interested in applying Agile techniques to HR;
- Recruiters, recruitment agencies, talent managers, and directors of happiness;
- Employees of learning centers;
- HR professionals at all levels, regardless of their current expertise or experience in the field.
This training helps to:
- understand the Agile transformation processes of a company through an HR lens;
- support and disseminate Agile culture and values;
- transform and adapt company cultures through flexibility with a focus on HR, its culture, leadership, and talent;
- learn how to build and run HR teams on Agile;
- achieve fast results and sustainable growth with the Agile approach;
- put progressive tools adapted specifically for HR into practice;
- build operational processes such as recruitment, onboarding, and training so that more time is devoted to project tasks and the development of corporate culture.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.