Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Nov 22nd – 24th
Agile Testing: ICP-MKG Certification
In collaboration with AgileLab.
The Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) course is designed to provide practical tools and foster an Agile mindset for marketing operations through an iterative approach.
The trainers leading the course are experienced Agile marketing practitioners who encourage businesses to think and act differently. They believe in embracing curiosity and using data insights to continually test, learn and improve. The customer is at the center of all marketing activity, and the trainers will guide participants in developing a customer-focused mindset that will help drive marketing success.
By the end of the course, participants will have acquired valuable skills and knowledge to improve marketing operations and drive growth in their organization.
Who will Benefit?
- Marketing Managers,
- Marketing specialists: analysts, researchers, strategists, etc,
- Product managers, CPO,
- Entrepreneurs, consultants, who wish to apply Agile to Marketing,
- And all professionals in the Marketing sector.
This training helps to:
- Organize a marketing team around value and align marketing team(s) with other departments;
- Integrate marketing into your product development;
- Develop collaborative and visual approaches to identify customer needs;
- Adopt an iterative process applied to marketing to achieve rapid results and sustainable growth;
- Create a process to understand customer needs with speed and agility;
- Adopt a hypothesis-driven & experimentative approach in marketing;
- Break down initiatives into smaller, testable parts & prioritization;
- Draft an experimental, incremental marketing transformation roadmap for your own context;
- Have a clear sense of what it wants to accomplish with its agile initiative (e.g., which customer segments it wants to acquire or which customer decision journeys it wants to improve) and have sufficient data, analytics, and the right kind of marketing-technology infrastructure in place;
- How to use Scrum framework, Kanban method for marketing.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.