Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) May 15th – 17th
Business Agility Foundations: ICP-BAF Certification
The aim of this workshop is not to simply review dozens of practices and buzzwords that will be well-known (to some participants). Instead, the goal is to take a higher perspective and achieve a foundational understanding of how all these tools fit into the larger picture of the innovative, evolving company as a family of business models with individual business life cycles. It is the perfect starting point for organizations aiming to achieve a coherent approach to a startup and scaleup culture within a corporate environment, with an equal emphasis on both disruptive and sustaining innovation.
You will see that the basic unit for innovation is the strategic business model. You will understand how each business model evolves from exploration and effectiveness to exploitation and efficiency. And you will learn how managers, leaders, designers, and developers need to organize their work differently to create an organization that can reinvent itself continuously and that can scale tremendously.
Who will Benefit?
- You are a coach, consultant, team manager, business leader, product designer, product developer, product manager, project manager, human resource manager.
- You want to achieve a foundational understanding of how innovation tools fit into the larger picture of your business life cycles.
- Your company aims to achieve a coherent approach to a startup and scaleup culture.
This training helps to:
- How can we have something like “a startup culture” in our company?
- How can we get new products to become fast-growing scaleups?
- How do we reorganize ourselves for optimal execution and innovation?
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.