Certified Scrum (CSM) Master Training Sept 5th – 6th
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training
With Scrum Alliance CSM Certification
NextUp’s Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) class is an immersive two-day learning experience that provides students with a deep dive into Agile principles and the concepts and practices that define the Scrum framework. This highly interactive and collaborative class boosts students’ confidence in Agile concepts and their ability to implement Scrum in their unique environments.
Who will Benefit?
CSM training is ideal for all members of the team including Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers, testers, analysts, project managers, and more. This course is also great for anyone interested in Agile methodologies and process improvement across industries and practices.
What You’ll Learn
Organized by a product backlog and completed through four half-day sprints, we use Scrum to teach Scrum in our CSM course. Sprint planning is used to identify the sprint goals and key learning modules for each sprint. The task board and burndown charts are used to create transparency and track progress to completion. Sprint reviews and retrospectives ensure students are engaged. Key topics include:
- Agile and Scrum fundamentals
- Iterative vs. incremental processes
- Scrum roles and how they interact within teams
- How to act as a servant leader and improve transparency
- Product backlog, refinement, and user stories
- Sprint planning and effective estimation
- The importance of events like the daily Scrum, sprint review, and retrospectives
What’s In It For You
- The average annual Scrum Master salary is $121,156 according to ZipRecruiter.
- Typical job titles include Scrum Master, delivery lead, program manager, project lead, and more.
- Access resources designed to help you succeed long after the class is done.
- Claim 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- Claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs).
About Included In This Course
- Certification and exam fees
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Digital copies of all class materials and templates
- Dedicated customer support and scheduling flexibility
- Access to NextUp’s original content like blogs and webinars as well as trainer office hours
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.