Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Nov 9th – 10th
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Training
With Scrum Alliance CSD Certification
Strengthen your technical skills in agile product development. Certified Scrum Developers (CSD®) have demonstrated — through training that ensures they have a working understanding of Scrum and agile principles, and have learned specialized agile engineering skills. The Certified Scrum Developer® course is designed for product developers who are working in a Scrum environment. The goal is to expose students to the most important tools and techniques needed to build good products in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires. These ideas are central to the entire field of agile product development.
What are the benefits of a Certified Scrum Developer® certification?
In today’s competitive job market, the Certified Scrum Developer® training can set you apart from the pack. A successful Certified Scrum Developer® is committed to continuous improvement. The coursework and dedication needed to achieve a CSD sharpens your skills to help you become a better practitioner of Scrum and agile development. By earning a Certified Scrum Developer® certification, you:
- Learn the foundations of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Developer’s role from the best minds in development agility
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your understanding of core Scrum knowledge
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement
Who will Benefit?
This course is ideal for experienced Developers.
What You’ll Learn
- Backlog refinement and planning define solutions that delight your customers
- Collaboration through pair and mob programming to minimize misunderstanding
- Unit testing and test driven development for confidence in your solutions
- Integrating continuously to take advantage of faster feedback cycles
- Refactoring for maintainability and future changes
About Included In This Course
- Certification and exam fees
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Digital copies of all class materials and templates
- Dedicated customer support and scheduling flexibility
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.