Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training Sept 11th – 12th
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training
With Scrum Alliance CSPO Certification
NextUp’s Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training is a two-day course that provides an understanding of how Scrum transforms concepts and goals into a product backlog, user stories, and ultimately, product value. Discover how to juggle stakeholder demands, get hands-on practice developing product goals, and learn how to understand your customers better. This highly interactive class delves into creating requirements in an Agile environment, implementing effective backlog prioritization, long-term and short-term planning, and providing vision.
Who will Benefit?
This course is ideal for Product Owners, business analysts, testers, project managers, and anyone involved with requirements, prioritization, gathering needs, and product management in dynamic environments. Anyone who enjoys or wants to become more familiar with the business side of projects can benefit from becoming a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
What You’ll Learn
This course begins with an overview of the Agile and Scrum frameworks. From there, the curriculum dives into:
- What a Product Owner does and essential skills
- How to define a product goal and deliver tangible value
- Understanding product roadmaps, and product backlogs
- Creating user stories and Agile specifications
- Techniques for prioritization and backlog refinement
What’s In It For You
- The average annual Product Owner salary is $105, 411 according to ZipRecruiter.
- A projected 24% annual job growth for Product Owners.
- Access resources designed to help you succeed long after the class is done.
- Claim 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- Claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs).
About Included In This Course
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Digital copies of all class materials and templates
- Dedicated customer support and scheduling flexibility
- Access to NextUp’s original content like blogs and webinars as well as trainer office hour
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.