With SAFe® 6 SAFe Practice Consultant
Based on version 6.0 of SAFe
Ready to lead a Lean-Agile transformation? Need a deeper understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework? Looking to teach SAFe courses yourself? Implementing SAFe® offers attendees the broadest level of insight into each layer of a SAFe implementation. This course is for those who want to be a leader in a Lean-Agile transformation. This course and resulting certification will help you understand the roles of each person in SAFe organization and then plan and guide a SAFe transformation. You’ll learn how to identify value streams, launch agile release trains, optimize flow, and apply OKRs to Strategic Themes that define the targeted outcomes for the SAFe transformation. You’ll also practice the principles of Agile product management and product delivery. If you’re looking for a comprehensive and practical understanding of how to help an organization achieve business agility effectively, Implementing SAFe® is the right course for you.
Who will Benefit?
This course is intended for those who will be directly involved in and leading a SAFe implementation, including:
- Leaders and change agents driving the change in your organization
- Members of a Lean-Agile Center of Excellence or Agile Transformation Office
- Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, and coaches who will be facilitating events and activities
- Consultants and trainers who will be teaching agile trainings
- Project and Program Management Office (PMO) members who what to understand how to implement SAFe in your organization
- Portfolio Managers responsible for implementing strategic planning and budgeting as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative
- How do I plan and coach a SAFe transformation?
- How can I demonstrate your expertise in and promote business agility?
- How do I build successful solutions using Agile product management principles and skills?
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
Agility Consulting International is providing this class in partnership with Engaged Agility
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.