ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services Sep 18th – 20th
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
The ITIL Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services module is for anyone requiring vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and support broader business strategy and functions, regardless of sector, industry, or cloud maturity.
It explores the concept of the ‘cloud services user journey’ which aligns key ITIL concepts such as Guiding Principles and the Service Value Chain to provide a holistic view and understanding of the entire procurement lifecycle.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services enables professionals to:
- Analyze available solutions and potential benefits using a vendor-neutral approach
- Effectively identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services
- Facilitate value co-creation through successful cloud services procurement and integration whilst applying the ITIL 4 framework.
- Adopt a customer-focused end-to-end cloud procurement user journey.
Important Notice: Please note that there are no certification prerequisites for studying the Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in this area. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of the mandatory accredited training required for the module, to enable full understanding of the core material. Accredited training can only be purchased as part of a package that includes the exam.
- This course is structured around the ITIL customer journey.
- Practical guidance to help organizations navigate the steps of their cloud services journey.
- Provides vendor-agnostic best practice guidance that is not tailored to specific vendors and tools.
- Demonstrates how ITIL supports a clear and practical integration between cloud technology, cloud acquisition and broader business strategy and functions.
Key components of ITIL4
The role of cloud services in an organization
Define requirements for adopting, and readiness to adopt, cloud solutions
Types of cloud services and their applicability
Procuring and Onboarding:
Procuring cloud services in the ‘offer’ step:
Onboarding and offboarding cloud services
Managing the use of cloud services
Evaluate and improve a cloud strategy
There are no formal pre-requisites for studying Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of the module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in this area.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.