ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value July 29th – 31st
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
This module covers all forms of engagement and interaction between service providers and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
It empowers candidates and organisations to deliver exceptional value by focusing on the conversion of demand into tangible benefits through IT-enabled services. By facilitating effective stakeholder management, digital professionals are better able to target stakeholders with the right service offerings and value propositions, distinguishing themselves and their organisations within a competitive and demanding environment.
The module touches further upon the customer journey, allowing candidates to shape customer demand, manage relationships and optimise the customer experience. It will also enable candidates to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value and developing mutually agreed requirements, providing the necessary tools to foster an advantageous culture of collaboration and transparency.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module drives IT professionals to further interact with their stakeholders and influence and improve the user experience across a much wider framework. This unique module is designed to enhance the careers of digitally experienced candidates, by expanding their knowledge and boosting their existing skillsets in an increasingly digital service economy.
- Understand the concept of the customer journey
- Understand the ways of designing and improving customer journeys
- Understand the characteristics of markets
- Understand marketing activities and techniques
- Know how to describe customer needs and internal and external factors that affect these
- Know how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
- Understand the concepts mutual readiness and maturity
- Understand the different supplier and partner relationship types, and how these are managed
- Know how to develop customer relationships
- Know how to analyse customer needs
- Know how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Know how the following practices can be applied to enable and contribute to fostering relationships: relationship management and supplier management
- Understand methods for designing digital service experiences based on value driven, data driven and user centred service design
- Understand approaches for selling and obtaining service offerings
- Know how to capture, influence and manage demand and opportunities
- Know how to collect, specify and prioritise requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders
- Know how the Business analysis practice can be applied to enable and contribute to requirement management and service design
- Know how to plan for value co-creation
- Know how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty and experience
- Know how the Service level management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service expectation management
- Understand key transition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Understand the ways of relating with users and fostering user relationships
- Understand how users are authorized and entitled to services
- Understand different approaches to mutual elevation of customer, user and service provider capabilities
- Know how to prepare onboarding and offboarding plans
- Know how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
- Know how the Service Catalogue management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to offering user services
- Know how the Service Desk practice can be applied to enable and contribute to user engagement
- Understand how users can request services
- Understand methods for triaging of user requests
- Understand the concept of user communities
- Understand methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
- Know how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behaviour and culture)
- Know how to use different approaches to provision of user services
- Know how to seize and deal with customer and user ‘moments of truth’
- Know how the Service request management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service usage
- Know how to realise and validate service value
- Understand methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Understand methods to track and monitor service value (outcome, risk, cost and resources)
- Understand different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
- Understand charging mechanisms
- Know how to assess service value realization
- Know how to prepare to evaluate and improve the customer journey
- Know how the Portfolio management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service value realisation
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate.
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.