SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management 6.0
Aligning strategy with execution
With SAFe®6 Lean Portfolio Management Practitioner Certification
Create a culture of innovation, flexibility, and speed where all people in the portfolio can effectively execute as one, unified team.
In this course, you will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
You will have the opportunity to capture the current and future state of the portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. You’ll be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
Who will Benefit?
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function. Examples include:
• Executives and leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and VPs)
• Enterprise architects
• Product managers and solution managers
• Business unit managers
• Program office personnel
• SPCs and enterprise Agile coaches
• Human resources
• Epic Owners
• Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
• Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
• Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
• Applying Lean Governance
• Implementing the LPM function
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge. However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Attended a Leading SAFe® or SAFe® PO/PM course
• Experience working in a SAFe environment
What you’ll learn
• Describe the importance of LPM
• Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
• Implement Lean budgeting and guardrails
• Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
• Support operational excellence with APMO and CoPs
• Coordinate Value Streams
• Measure the LPM performance
• Build a plan for LPM implementation
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.