PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Boot Camp Sept 25th – 27th
PM Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Bootcamp
PMI-ACP training will prepare you to become an Agile Certified Practitioner, the industry standard for those who lead Agile software projects.
Agile has made its way into the mainstream – it’s no longer a grassroots movement to change software development. Today, more organizations and companies are adopting this approach over a more traditional waterfall methodology, and more are working every day to make the transition. To stay relevant in the competitive, professional world, it’s increasingly important that professionals can demonstrate true leadership ability on today’s software projects. The Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations or even potential employers that you’re ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management and delivery.
This PMI-ACP exam prep training not only prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort, but ensures that you’re prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam. This course provides a proven combination of class learning and testing that prepares students for some of the most difficult of testing situations. Questions are designed to allow you to learn through practice so that you will be able to apply what you have learned for the exam.
PMI, PMI-ACP, PMP and PgMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who will Benefit?
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Software Managers
- Testing Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Understand Agile principles and practices which will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can empower and inspire your team
- Discover techniques to more actively manage a project’s scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, even if that differs from what was planned
- Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for better results
- Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
- Avoid the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
- Arm yourself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most unforgiving environments
- Learn why studies have shown Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.