SAFe DevOps Sept 7th – 8th
Optimizing Your Value Stream
Delivering valuable solutions faster doesn’t involve just engineers developing software. It involves introducing a shared DevOps mindset among all the people who define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven products.
The SAFe® DevOps course helps people in technical, non-technical, and leadership roles optimize their development value stream from end to end. Take this course with your entire cross-functional team to map your current value stream from concept to cash. Design a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that’s relevant to your business. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® DevOps answers the questions:
- What is DevOps and how does it enable strategic business objectives?
- What are the mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release?
- How do I use value stream mapping to measure flow and spot bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Value Stream Mapping workshop
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe DevOps certification exam
- How to incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- How to integrate continuous exploration, integration, and deployment, and release value to end users on demand
- How to design and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan tailored to your organization
- How to evaluate and improve your current state using tools like the DevOps Health Radar and Transformation Canvas
Exam & Certification Details
Exam prerequisite skills
There are no prerequisites to attend this course. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam: Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles. Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Review and acceptance of the Candidate Agreement are required to start the exam
- Exam functionality instructions are provided following the Candidate Agreement
|Number of questions||45|
|Passing score||33/45 (73%)|
|Competency level||Intermediate; Proficient, capable; can perform tasks with some assistance|
|Question format||Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)|
|Delivery||Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed|
|Access||Community Platform upon completion of the course|
|Cost||First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake or attempt past the 30-day window is $50|
|Introducing DevOps (11%)
|Mapping your value stream (13%)
|Gaining alignment with continuous exploration (31%)
|Building quality in with continuous integration (31%)
|Reducing time-to-market with continuous deployment (4%)
|Delivering business value with the release on demand (7%)
|Taking action (3%)
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® 6 DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® 6 DevOps Practitioner digital badgeto promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio and the Community Platform, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groupsand events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resourcesto support you during your SAFe journey
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.