SAFe for Teams Oct 19th – 20th
SAFe® for Teams 6.0
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your ART.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking the Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
SAFe® for Teams answers the questions:
- What is How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help prepare you to take the certification exam, claim their digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner certification exam
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs
- How to continuously improve the ART
Exam & Certification Details
Exam prerequisite skills
There are no prerequisites to attend this course. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam: Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles. Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Review and acceptance of the Candidate Agreement are required to start the exam
- Exam functionality instructions are provided following the Candidate Agreement
- Questions are structured in a multiple-choice, single-select format
- Exams are timed, and the timer is displayed once questions are presented
- Exams will be submitted when the timer ends, regardless of the number of questions answered
- Scores are calculated by the number of correctly answered questions
- Unanswered questions will be marked as incorrect
- The “Submit” button ends the exam, and a score will be calculated
- The format reflects the same number of questions, level of difficulty, timebox, and domain areas as the exam
- Unlimited attempts
- Passing the practice test does not guarantee passing the exam and is provided as a preparation resource
Details are subject to change at any time
|Number of Questions||45|
|Delivery||Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance|
|Access||Learning Plan (after course completion)|
|Cost||First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion|
|Retake Fee||$50; $250 for SPC|
|Retake Policy||First retake – May be taken immediately after the first failed attempt.
Second retake – May be taken 10 days after the first retake.
Third retake – May be taken 30 days after the second retake.
All subsequent retakes require a 30-day wait.
|Introducing SAFe (6-12%)||
|Forming Agile Teams as Trains (15-21%)||
|Connect to the Customer (9-14%)||
|Plan the Work (21-25%)||
|Deliver Value (13-18%)||
|Get Feedback (6-12%)||
|Improve Relentlessly (13-18%)||
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® 6 Practitioner PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® 6 Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio and the Community Platform, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.