Systems Coaching (ICP-SYS) Feb 19th – 21st
Systems Coaching: ICP-SYS Certification
How do you cause changes in the system from within?
Based on systems thinking, Systems Coaching is a way to bring changes into a system focusing on the whole of it, rather than just individuals in it. Systems Coaching will help detect concealed problems and take a different look at those you know about, with the entire context in mind, and to arrive at systemic solutions. Seasoned Enterprise Agile coaches will find that ICP-SYS helps them take a multifaceted look at changes, so they can pick out those that will have the most impact on the entire system.
Who will Benefit?
- Agile transformation leaders
- Heads of business units and team leaders
- Agile coaches and scrum masters
- Consultants and facilitators
- Anyone wanting to master systems coaching and the systems approach within an organization.
This training helps to:
- Master practical tools for systemic thinking
- Provide Systems Coaching of a system beyond a team, organization, and your own personal systems
- Learn to apply the complex facilitation tools
- Help your organization grow, develop high-quality products, resolve systemic conflicts, boost its efficiency, and embrace innovations;
- Help any system envision a desirable future condition and work towards it
- Help both individuals within a system and the system itself unlock their inner resources and potential
- Master the tools to support transformation at the team, program, portfolio, and organization levels
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.