Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your Agile Release Train.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
SAFe® for Teams answers the questions:
- How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 5 Practitioner certification exam.
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART.
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery.
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs.
- How to continuously improve the ART.
Adapted for interactive remote learning with SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- 2 Days
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification
- Scaled Agile
You must be logged in to post a comment.