Years of Experience: 12+
Enterprise Agile Leader & Senior Agile Coach with a proven track record in leading sustainable large scale Lean-Agile transformation in multinational corporations. 22+ years of experience in IT, Aerospace and Telecommunication and 12+ years of experience in Agile transformation at scale.
As a SAFe® Coach & Advisor, I help organizations plan, prepare, and execute successful SAFe® transformation, leading and coaching all levels of an organization through a Lean-Agile transformation at scale by training, coaching, facilitating, and mentoring.
I help organizations maximize the efficiency and performance of agile teams by:
– Empower and help teams build better systems by learning, exhibiting, teaching and coaching Lean-Agile principles and practices
– Work together with the Scrum Masters and supporting them to accelerate team productivity
– Coach the team and provide guidance in organizational environments in which agile is not yet fully adopted and understood
– Coach product owners/business sponsors, partners and stakeholders to fully understand and feel empowered to incorporate agile in their lines of business – Consult the Business and stakeholders to remove barriers and evolve practices to facilitate the delivery of agile solutions at scale
– Coach and mentor Scrum Masters, Product Owners, agile teams and management to enhance release planning, agile ceremonies, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
– Contribute to building organizational capability and expertise on agile transformation
– Ensure cross-team coordination and sharing of lessons learned
– Act as a role model and as change agent to support the organization through successful change”