Agile Delivery At Scale (ICP-DAS) May 22nd – 24th
Agile Delivery At Scale: ICP-DAS Certification
This certification focuses on applying agile management principles beyond projects to programs, portfolios, and broader organizational contexts. You will also learn about lean principles and how they apply to eliminate waste and maximize value delivery across an organization. Upon completing this certification, learners will know proven concepts for managing agile programs and portfolios and common pitfalls to avoid when implementing agile at scale.
To attend the training, it is desirable to have at least one of the following certificates:
- ICAgile (ICP, ICP-APM);
- Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSPO);
- Project Management Institute (PMP, PMI-ACP);
- Scrum.org (PSM I)
Who will Benefit?
Experienced Managers and Leaders:
- CTOs, COOs, Development Managers;
- Project office staff;
- Project managers and Team leaders.
Responsible for the growth of people and teams:
- Scrum masters;
- Active or potential Agile coaches;
- Line managers.
This training helps to:
- Manage agile programmes and portfolios;
- Apply agile across the organisation in a consistent and structured way;
- Drive agile transformations through building team, programme, and portfolio levels, allocating and triggering value streams, and lean budgeting;
- Transform work in existing portfolios and programmes;
- Avoid common mistakes when implementing agile at scale.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
Course Registration Information
All courses carry our guarantee of 100% Satisfaction
Agility Consulting International provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.